Bring home every element you need for an immersive seating experience in one sleek, tailored package. This power recliner is covered in smoky gray faux leather for a positively luxe look and feel. Memory programmable positions allow you to find your ideal comfort zone and stay there, while cup holders, storage arms and USB charging keep necessities within reach. Upping the cool factor are LED mood lights that pair harmoniously with a built-in sound system and sonic bass in the seat. Modern and multifunctional, this chair suits cinephiles and gamers alike.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- 2 pre-set memory positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and power lumbar support
- LED lighting on/off, USB-C fast charging and zero-draw USB port
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to improve circulation)
- Built-in premium quality audio sound system with Bluetooth connectivity and sonic bass in the seat
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Faux leather upholstery
- 2 cup holders
- Storage armrests
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Crenshaw Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||36''W x 41''D x 42''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.