Load up on comfort and contemporary style with this wide seat power recliner. Wrapped in a heavyweight padded faux leather with a weathered effect that looks so natural, this super chic recliner is enriched with clean lines and jumbo contrast stitching. Rest assured, the one-touch power control with adjustable positions includes an Easy View™ adjustable headrest that lets you lay back and still have a primo view of the TV. Zero-draw USB plug-in at your fingertips keeps you powered up as you chill out.
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester (faux leather) upholstery
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Oversized Power Recliner
||Wide Seat Power Recliner
|Item Color Key
||Cranedall Oversized Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||52''W x 40''D x 43''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.