An exceptional winner in home fashion, this power recliner shows us the beauty of today's best recliners. Bold diamond stitching on the back and seat invites you to sit and stay awhile. The seating area of this recliner is covered in real leather for feel-good pleasure and exceptional wear, while a skillful leather match exterior upholstery keeps luxury right on budget. When you want to get maximum relaxation, use the power adjustable headrest and extended ottoman for additional comfort. Each power control contains USB and wireless charging, plus a hidden cup holder. A zero gravity mechanism completes the luxurious design.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest, extended ottoman and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather throughout the seating area, inside back and armrests; faux leather covers remaining areas
- Easy View™ adjustable headrest puts your head and neck in optimum position for reading or watching TV even if you're fully reclined
- Zero draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero-gravity mechanism allows optimum reclining comfort with infinite reclining positions at the touch of a button
- Zero wall recliner design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Wireless and USB charging; cup holder with flip-up lid
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Strikefirst Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||37''W x 40''D x 44''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.