Let the luxury of this power recliner with adjustable headrest carry you away. Decidedly modern, with clean-lined divided back styling, this power recliner entices with genuine leather covering the seating area and armrests for a supple feel. Even when you're kicking back you'll still be perfectly positioned to read or watch TV thanks to the Easy View™ power adjustable headrest. And how's this for a bonus: a convenient USB charging port located in the power control, so you can recharge while you chill.
- One-touch power control recliner with adjustable positions
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- 100% genuine top-grain leather throughout the seating area and armrests
- High quality leather substitute covers remaining areas
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Catanzaro Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||41''W x 38''D x 42''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.