With it's foam encased sides and 532 coils (queen size), the Casselbury Plush offers a great value in a plush mattress. This mattress provides head-to-toe support, gel foam, and is topped by layers of plush comfort upholstery.
- Plush: A softer sleep surface achieved by using specialized body conforming materials.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foams: Made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Foam Encased: Foam encasing supports the perimeter of the mattress and increases the life of the mattress since the edges receive the most compression and show wear first.
- 532 Mira-Coil: Continuous coils provide more of a support surface area. Coils are positioned to give more support in the middle of the mattress, where it is needed most.
- Gel Support Foam: Provides outstanding support while cradling the body and transferring heat.
- 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty: Invest in quality sleep for just pennies a night over the life of the mattress.
- Weight Tested to 160 lbs per person
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.